joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/21-2/23 Weekend Possible Storm

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That perma-neg EPO is in no rush to change.

Patterns can be very persistent...look at the U.P. of Michigan last year...when they had full blown winter November through April (not that that is any big change from what they normally have in Marquette...lol)

I promise you without a doubt, that ALL of rockland will be snowing by 7...trust me

I've had others guaranteeing me moderate snow by 5pm....nothing is panning out, and if you carefully watch the trajectory of the radar...it's the same consistent northeast diagonal movement that keeps northern rockland, orange county....and a few other counties out of it

I've had others guaranteeing me moderate snow by 5pm....nothing is panning out, and if you carefully watch the trajectory of the radar...it's the same consistent northeast diagonal movement that keeps northern rockland, orange county....and a few other counties out of it

U gotta get a better radar app, Morristown, Dover, and west Milford are all having sounding blow up overhead... Coming northeast, translation- ITS GONNA SNOW SOON CHILL!! lmao just playing with u but seriously chill it's gonna snow

U gotta get a better radar app, Morristown, Dover, and west Milford are all having sounding blow up overhead... Coming northeast, translation- ITS GONNA SNOW SOON CHILL!! lmao just playing with u but seriously chill it's gonna snow

I hear ya brother. But man this is annoying. The 3 previous events massively underperformed, and in each of those 3 events.. midway through them...everyone was telling me not to worry, and that we were going to make the predicted numbers.

I hear ya brother. But man this is annoying. The 3 previous events massively underperformed, and in each of those 3 events.. midway through them...everyone was telling me not to worry, and that we were going to make the predicted numbers.

Nobody here "knows" what's gonna happen...listen to the pros first and watch the radar carefully

I hear ya brother. But man this is annoying. The 3 previous events massively underperformed, and in each of those 3 events.. midway through them...everyone was telling me not to worry, and that we were going to make the predicted numbers.

Can you at least ctrl + v in the banter thread? The constant posts are getting ridiculous.

Archived