Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Storm potential Sunday-Monday, 2/8-9/2015

famartin

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't see this being a big event for anyone in the mt holly zone.

i am not even that interested in my backyard.

Sort of looks like some sleet and maybe 2 or 3 inches of snow imby.

Bite your tongue. The snow starved to your south would be thrilled with 3 inches of frozen whatever. You realize that the ground is bare in half of NJ, right?

edit: Didn't mean this to be so aggressive.  :violin:

Thinking ice/slop is going to be an issue in the Lehigh valley area.

The fringe returns! Another Monday.

Every f'ing Monday I needed to deal with a 2hr commute because of this mediocre garbage and people that can't drive in it. The last few weeks have been hell because of it. I seriously almost quit my job last week because I was so stressed out and this probably was a part of it.

Bite your tongue. The snow starved to your south would be thrilled with 3 inches of frozen whatever. You realize that the ground is bare in half of NJ, right?

edit: Didn't mean this to be so aggressive.  :violin:

Yes, I know that. lol

I will watch the 0 z runs tonight, but the qpf just not seem to want to budge much from just north of me.

this storm looks to be  the tweezer  storm. 30-40 miles north of me get 10-15 inches and I get slop with ice and a possibly a few inches.

Keeping my faith we can get a huge event near the end of the month for all.

Impressive season for the boston area. 

You know, I have to say that this is probably the most maddening storm of this winter season. Not because the heavy snow is once again north of the region, but because here we are, 12 hours or less from onset, and I really don't know if I'll see a coating, one inch, three inches or perhaps even five inches up here.

Add to the fact the rarety of going from rain to freezing rain to sleet to snow instead of the other way around, and I'm ready to pull what little hair I have out.

Every f'ing Monday I needed to deal with a 2hr commute because of this mediocre garbage and people that can't drive in it. The last few weeks have been hell because of it. I seriously almost quit my job last week because I was so stressed out and this probably was a part of it.

Lol...nice rant but I hear you. Just can't win this year. Models suck...can't predict a damn thing. Salt/brine everywhere...my car is practically white...idiots on the road...then I drag salt into the house. For what...crap/slop! Hard as hell to get a pure natural 2-4/3-6" ALL SNOW sticking to everything. We've had cold air but nothing works...high heat bill for absolutely nothing worth while. Not many years I wish for Spring but this may be the one. Only a 10"+ storm will save this year. There's my rant...

Archived