joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God forbid KCAE actually win.  Lets get that North track going!  w00t NC NC NC!  

pft

Damn you hitting the bottle again? What has NC won exactly? We got some snow squalls yesterday...whoopie...so did GA. Oh yea we got a big ol' sleet fest...yay...so did SC and GA. If the storm plays out like the GFS/Euro have been hinting at CAE should have no problem getting a good snow storm out of that...in fact you guys have a better shot at jackpotting I would venture to guess. The sad part of all of this is we are getting our hopes up on a storm 10 days away. 

NC vs. SC is like Duke vs. UNC? Is that what's going on here?

And Georgia is NC State.

I don't watch basketball, elaborate? lol

My statement wasnt meant in malice really.. I just dont want to end up with an ice storm with the people wanting it to shift North. ;/

Plus, it's pretty darn far away.

one thing is very clear....put the Carolina's together and nothing else in the US can compare.

We got the mountains, the beaches and EVERYTHING in between.

Waterfalls, we got it.

White Water Rafting, we got it.

Hiking/Backpacking, we got it.

Snow Skiing, we got it.

Water Skiing, we got it.

Golfing, we got it.

From the Atlantic to the highest peaks in NC, tell me what is better than North and South Carolina!!!!!

one thing is very clear....put the Carolina's together and nothing else in the US can compare.

Waterfalls, we got it.

Snow Skiing, we got it.

Water Skiing, we got it.

Golfing, we got it.

From the Atlantic to the highest peaks in NC, tell me what is better than North and South Carolina!!!!!

Whereas I agree but... Maine. 

Waterfalls, we got it.

Snow Skiing, we got it.

Water Skiing, we got it.

Golfing, we got it.

We have a Brick!

lol.. I was gonna post the same thing. Still trying to convince the wife when we retire to build a house up there. I think I can get my snow fix then.

My wife is already convinced.  She has lived two summers up there, and I have lived one.  It's our favorite state to visit, and we have been back several times for different hiking/backpacking trips.  I just want the chance to experience a winter up there, now.

Archived