joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/25-1/27 Mauler Thread #2

DDweatherman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If New Yawk is getting only 2 inches of snow with this damn I feel real good! I feel 30 years younger! Last night snow weenies were flying extremely high with a 30 inch prediction off of the ECMWF in New York City. May the so-called "Lindsey Storm II" not ever rest in peace. I hope it rests in hades for eternity, and NYC gets freezing rain instead.

Cmc looks like the gfs and Nam. Euro is basically alone from its 12 run right now. Damn I didn't wanna stay up another hour. But guess I have to now.

Cmc looks like the gfs and Nam. Euro is basically alone from its 12 run right now. Damn I didn't wanna stay up another hour. But guess I have to now.

Euro will probably cave shortly.  Ever since it's "upgrade", it doesn't seem to be as rock solid for big storms.  Anyway, if comes in line with other guidance, it would be a huge bust for NJ/NYC.  SNE would still get pounded, of course.

MDstorm

But switching forums just to kick others while they're down is?

Kicking someone while theyre down? I joked about posting a pic after the last 2 pages of a storm thread in the mid atlantic sub forum was dedicated to hoping nyc got screwed too. How certain people respond to that isnt my problem.

Archived