joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Potential coastal storm 1/26-28

robertgny

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an all out monster on the 00z... The H5 low closes off directly south of LI and the rest is history. Literally. 2.3" of precip by 66 hours for NYC/NJ. This is pretty much a BECS.

BECS? wow I can count the number of times on one hand that I have seen that acronym used on a model run! Crazy if this verifies.

Aargh, if there was any feasible way I could get back home for this and see this I'd do it, but I'll have to live vicariously through you guys. It would be hard to explain probably a few or more days off to see a snowstorm and then be stuck at JFK when I only started the job a week ago. Too bad I couldn't have some time saved up.

Aargh, if there was any feasible way I could get back home for this and see this I'd do it, but I'll have to live vicariously through you guys. It would be hard to explain probably a few or more days off to see a snowstorm and then be stuck at JFK when I only started the job a week ago. Too bad I couldn't have some time saved up.

Lie and tell them a family member just got sick. This might be worth it especially if the euro is right :D

Archived