• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Jan 12 Overrunning Snow/Ice disco

Damage In Tolland

Looks good to e overall. Don't see any huge changes one way or other overnight.

Only thing was an increase in qpf. Wonder if they may have to go to ice storm warning pike south

This Albany map is closer to what I anticipate in the snow areas here in SNE (I include the NW hills in CT as the all-snow area) with all other areas south of the Pike maxing out at an inch north, taper from there.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt going above freezing this far north in the ct river valley of CT. It almost always is delayed if not completely denied in these set-ups. Another snow/IP/ZR mess seems likely.

Noone interior even sniffs 32 lol. All warmth is aloft and even that is iffy.

The low goes out south of us with cold pressing down from north..so there's no low going west.. It's a cold setup

Sit back and watch the colder trends today my friend. Like a candle blowing in the wind

I'm with Scott on this one.  I really don't see CT outside of the NW hills getting more than an inch.  A gainer in any case.

In your favor, I don't think we can ignore the seasonal trend of surfaces staying cooler than anticipated.  Each system is unique of course, but the recent experiences can't be ignored.

5.9/-2

I don't think there's going to be a burst of any heavy precipitation.  This is not like Friday as this will be a drawn out affair so I anticipate rates will not be remarkable.

I hedge colder too, I only mean don't be surprised if some areas rot at like 33-34 to the south. It's not like it will be 50. People get all defensive.

Stop taking away their snow!! We know you control the weather so what you write is important.

LOL.  Especially when the difference between jackpot and skunked is 3".

BOX is calling 1-3" in my ZFP, 1-2" in the p/c.  I have only fired up my snowblower on Thanksgiving morning.  Looks like that'll continue at least until the after of January.

I'm with Scott on this one.  I really don't see CT outside of the NW hills getting more than an inch.  A gainer in any case.

In your favor, I don't think we can ignore the seasonal trend of surfaces staying cooler than anticipated.  Each system is unique of course, but the recent experiences can't be ignored.

5.9/-2

1-2 in CT ..Starts as snow..then a good deal of zr and then it ends as snow..there's another little wave of precip tomorrow night for areas to your SE that will flip it back to snow

Archived