joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Christmas Grinch Storm Potential

Chicago Storm

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy to say when you're sitting right under the deformation zone.

EURO and GFS have backed off slightly on the wind gust potential. Much smaller area of 50kt+ H85 winds on both models compared to yesterday's runs. 

Actually the overall size of the windfield seems to have decreased as well.

lolololol on one run. Nice try

Looks fine on the EC. Low goes right by Toledo. Better than wrapping up and lifting into the upper MS valley and extending our crapfest another few days. I'm not saying it's a lock or anything. I'm just looking for a few flakes like everyone else.

I could really use a storm tracking between toledo and detroit, that's the best track for MBY, this is OT though talking about the storm after this one so i'll shut up lol.

Looks fine on the EC. Low goes right by Toledo. Better than wrapping up and lifting into the upper MS valley and extending our crapfest another few days. I'm not saying it's a lock or anything. I'm just looking for a few flakes like everyone else.

Weak system, which weakens even further as it moves from the Plains and into the Lakes. Little in the way of precip as well.

It follows too soon behind the Christmas system to end up being anything of note.

Weak system, which weakens even further as it moves from the Plains and into the Lakes. Little in the way of precip as well.

It follows too soon behind the Christmas system to end up being anything of note.

Eh, it has a week to come in a little slower than currently progged. The potential is there and it's better than it was when it was wrapping up a low over Wisconsin.

Archived