joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 20 - 21 Coastal Storm Threat

jm1220

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, so the way things look now you probably won round one.  Long way to go in the match.

ACHEM he lost Round 1  dec 1- 15 ....it  was below 

Round 2 is dec 20 -31 above or below normal  i have below ...  he`s on the ropes . 

Round 3 was some snow xmas week . ( some and that`s far from over )   for those with scorecards . 

The setup after this one still looks pretty good. We might need a few sacrificial systems to get the pattern more favorable.

The storm setup a few days later looks more interesting because it's occurring during the transition. Even better would be a storm after that one (what I believe could ultimately produce). Often times it's the third storm in the series that ends up producing. The Day 10 storm the gfs op shows would not cut realistically, it would be a coastal.

It's not nitpicking. Saturday is pretty much dry on the Euro. It's making sure the correct information is getting out there. It wasn't nasty or condescending tone either.

I was referring to saturday night, not during the day saturday. If you want to correct me on that and make urself feel better about past incorrect info posted by you then kudos

Archived