• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Dec 9-10 storm threat

ORH_wxman

Well it depends on what you want. A stalled storm to the east can cause those banded looks of snow to pivot down and you grab an inch, maybe two. A more concentrated TROWAL and you can get more.

yea like I said this morning some lucky sob gets stuck under some dieing PVA while others are looking at screaming mid level clouds

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps irascible and catankerous weren't the best words because of the negative connotation attached to them......since you've joined the board, you've grown more demonsteative, or expressive.....unreserved if you will. A few years ago you would have been more focused on trying to assuage the angst by accentuating how it could end up favorably....now its simply "rain, b1tch"....lol

Quite frankly, I think he's sick of dealing with the same cast of characters that has been making disastrous posts recently and trying to speak in absolute extremes at way too long a lead time.

Perhaps irascible and catankerous weren't the best words because of the negative connotation attached to them......since you've joined the board, you've grown more demonsteative, or expressive.....unreserved if you will. A few years ago you would have been more focused on trying to assuage the angst by accentuating how it could end up favorably....now its simply "rain, b1tch"....lol

Yeah maybe I come across that way, but there has been a lot of posts too positive shall we say. It's just as wrong and unfair to point out solutions that have a low chance of happening, or painting too rosy of a picture. I'm not talking about this coming storm, but just in general. I've definitely grown a little tiresome of those posts. In any case, all models have a decent signature of getting some snows as the low stalls...it's just a matter of where it stalls.

LOL

doubt it

can you post or link?

31.3/31

Yeah maybe I come across that way, but there has been a lot of posts too positive shall we say. It's just as wrong and unfair to point out solutions that have a low chance of happening, or painting too rosy of a picture. I'm not talking about this coming storm, but just in general. I've definitely grown a little tiresome of those posts. In any case, all models have a decent signature of getting some snows as the low stalls...it's just a matter of where it stalls.

you do have that Debbie side though and it's not being counter active to hype all the time, must be a Dec 92 childhood PTSD

you do have that Debbie side though and it's not being counter active to hype all the time, must be a Dec 92 childhood PTSD

Well a little Debbie was warranted recently and look what we got. Crap pattern. Luckily, the end is near. Before you point out the Granite massifs of NNE doing well, I am speaking for SNE in general.

Archived