joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously? You want to start again? I'm not sure what your issue is, but I suggest you just drop it. You have ignored me since you first arrived, it's best that you continue to do so. 

I think it's laughable that you saying that you didn't instigate anything, especially after the first rather snide comment you made on this forum... 

I think it's laughable that you saying that you didn't instigate anything, especially after the first rather snide comment you made on this forum... 

You mean the question you have conveniently ignored when you were asked to take the discussion out of the discussion thread? Your first post of the day and you are at it again. If you have a problem with me, take it to PM or you will not like the outcome.   

In other news, today would be an awesome day to play some golf if i weren't stuck inside this office dungeon!

Tell me about it!  I am off for two weeks after this Friday and its going to be unsettled and then freakishly cold after Xmas into new years.  Although I sure do waste a lot of time on here instead of getting work done.

You mean the question you have conveniently ignored when you were asked to take the discussion out of the discussion thread? Your first post of the day and you are at it again. If you have a problem with me, take it to PM or you will not like the outcome.   

I don't even know why you're bringing up that straw man again... & you're supposed to be the level-headed one here, sigh...

I don't even know why you're bringing up that straw man again... & you're supposed to be the level-headed one here, sigh...

smh.....simple question....you don't answer because you believe you are above answering. For someone who thinks he's so smart, you sure don't know how to follow simple instructions. Take it to PM or your next response will earn you a timeout. It's not rocket science.

smh.....simple question....you don't answer because you believe you are above answering. For someone who thinks he's so smart, you sure don't know how to follow simple instructions. Take it to PM or your next response will earn you a timeout. It's not rocket science.

Of all individuals here, a mod should know better than to engage in this kind of puerile taunting...

Seriously? You want to start again? I'm not sure what your issue is, but I suggest you just drop it. You have ignored me since you first arrived, it's best that you continue to do so. 

Of all individuals here, a mod should know better than to engage in this kind of puerile taunting...

I'm taunting because you can't follow instructions?  Enjoy your break 

LOL^

well I get on the forums for the first time today and webber is in timeout and the pattern thread seems to be back to normal talking about cold and doesn't look so....cliff-jumpy.  :cliff:   What year is this?

LOL^

well I get on the forums for the first time today and webber is in timeout and the pattern thread seems to be back to normal talking about cold and doesn't look so....cliff-jumpy.  :cliff:   What year is this?

That was pretty sad, been a lot of worse posters around here the past few weeks that haven't been giving timeouts.  Ultimately, Webber was right but get's a TO for people coming after him.

Tell me about it!  I am off for two weeks after this Friday and its going to be unsettled and then freakishly cold after Xmas into new years.  Although I sure do waste a lot of time on here instead of getting work done.

Yeah. Accomplish some things check the boards, eat something, check the boards again, get bored with tasks, check the boards again. Try not to jump off of a cliff, wait a few hours, check the boards again seems to be my trend lately.

That was pretty sad, been a lot of worse posters around here the past few weeks that haven't been giving timeouts.  Ultimately, Webber was right but get's a TO for people coming after him.

It's not about being right or wrong(here we go again with the chicken and egg argument), it's about not dropping something when asked SEVERAL times to do so. It's about not disrupting the discussion any further because you are butthurt and want to "prove" you are right because of the need to feed your huge ego. Everyone can play nice or not play at all....that's their choice, but to say he's in timeout because people are coming after him is crazy, he's in timeout because he wanted to continue after being warned SEVERAL times to stop. Period. 

It's not about being right or wrong(here we go again with the chicken and egg argument), it's about not dropping something when asked SEVERAL times to do so. It's about not disrupting the discussion any further because you are butthurt and want to "prove" you are right because of the need to feed your huge ego. Everyone can play nice or not play at all....that's their choice, but to say he's in timeout because people are coming after him is crazy, he's in timeout because he wanted to continue after being warned SEVERAL times to stop. Period. 

You should have PM'd him offline about this.  It wasn't handled very well by anyone. 

You should have PM'd him offline about this.  It wasn't handled very well by anyone. 

I totally agree.. this forum should be more about sharing your love and past experiences with meteorological phenomena... of course there will be discussions and everyone has an opinion... but I think the board should be a little more lenient..

Webber's posts went way over my head, but he seems to know what he was talking about and added to the discussion a lot. I would hate to see him not come back.

I actually enjoyed Webber's educated argument, there were no insults or profanity used.  It's a shame these forums aren't more popular than they are.  You can't have an educated argument, heaven forbid you post in the wrong forum, heaven forbid you post anything period without a Earth Sciences degree or a doctorate of some kind.  I have a few friends that write code, and others that couldn't find "partners" growing up because they were picked on or socially awkward.  I see a lot of similarities around here, others are as nice and informative as can be, enlightening even. 

Archived