Ring of Fireflies
    Newest Member
    Ring of Fireflies
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try having a 1 year old who loves to get up at 5:15 every morning.... thankfully you start to get use to it after a while

I hear ya man. I have a 9 year old who wakes up between 1:30 and 3:30 every night and May or may not go back to sleep. So when I get the chance to sleep till 7:00, I take advantage!

I have a 2 year old that wakes up early and wakes up a couple times a night. My 13 year old is almost impossible to get up. The 4 and 9 year old are pretty easy.

LOL I have five kids. One is two as well and is currently fighting a cold. He slept with us last night and coughed in my ear all night. He actually got some sleep but I didn't.

Try having a 1 year old who loves to get up at 5:15 every morning.... thankfully you start to get use to it after a while

It's only just beginning. Our 1 year old that woke up early is now 11 and still wakes up early. So does our 5 year old. The 9 year old can go either way.

I'm never having kids. **** getting woken up at 5 AM.

Nothing wrong with knowing what you want. 

I propose a drinking game each time someone says "SSW". Good luck. We're going to need it.

James,

Lol! You need to get together with Tony's alcoholic moles. You seem to be proposing a lot of drinking games these days. I bet you all could party together quite well. I've been waiting for them to show in SAV for over a year. Maybe they need to instead go to see you in the Triad. ;)

Better not get old either. You'll go to bed at 11:00, get up at 5:00 and hit up K&W at 4:00 to hook up that early bird blue hair special!

Evidently I'm not old. Went to bed at 3 am as usual. My 56 year old got me up at 9 am this morning. The only time I go to Kanes and Walkers is when I want to feel younger.

Archived