joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December-winter is finally here!

weathafella

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a minor snowfall...maybe 1-3 inches. Very marginal airmass though.

I would take the 1-3" and run with it, based upon the fact that we have 7 days left and that models will get a better handle on the shortwaves in question within the next 24-48 hours.  Over the weekend seems probable.  Plus ocean enhancement with 850mb temps dropping below 0C.

Oh but they did follow the regrettable long tem contract blueprint.....5 years 95 million for a 3rd baseman who is 40 lbs overweight....88 million over 4 years for Hanley...potentially 110 million over 5 years if the option kicks in, oh BTW he's never played OF in his entire MLB career......

Same here steady light snow but no accumulation.

You can get away with doing that for players in their 20's...as for Hanley, he represents the ONE contract of that ilk on their books.

That can work.

Will, any hope for xmas eve on the EURO?

Interesting ... I ran the numbers for ORH and found -2.2 departure so far for December, which for the first 10 days (sans one that's "M") that's probably not saying much.  But I was thinking, still ... so little snow?!  

That's hard to do at 1,000 ft in December.  HFD, however, is 0.0 on the month, and since 0.0 is well above freezing for them... heh. Then PVD is above by a little less than 1.0 ... So it seems there's just a lot of variability going on that just has not included wintry weather (so far).  

Perhaps things will break right for those in wait.... Still looks to me like the 17-20th could be interesting, as well as Xmass eve'ish

Teleconnector convergence around e 21st?

You have to admit that would be pretty epic, although I'm not sure how great that would be for most of New England, would think DC-NYC would do better.

Sure, but how many day 10 booms have gone bust.  I mean yeah, there have been signals there..but I guess I wouldn't bother sending out a tweet full of excitement on a day 10 op.

I think its just frustrating because a lot of "threats" just don't materialize in an unfavorable regime. 

He's probably going to remaine reserved until we the n ATL become more favorable post xmas.

He's fine. I am just pushing the buttons that a certain poster grafted into his skin lol. 

Archived