12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Thanksgiving Eve Coastal

Coach McGuirk

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah...Xbox is like 0.6" for DC....it also has the bonus thursday AM.....maybe its higher res is helping pick that up

The Thursday thing is the trailing vort passing with a nice track.  I just doubt the ability of the models to resolve that right on the heals of the bigger event well.  It could be a nice little surprise though. 

I'm going to cut Xbox just a little slack with this one. It's fast flow and no block. The trailing low seemed to cause some issues at medium leads. The setup is tricky. Something to keep in mind going forward

I like the fact that each trend it makes isn't as drastic as other guidance, so the initial ots solution would make sense.

I like the fact that each trend it makes isn't as drastic as other guidance, so the initial ots solution would make sense.

It grossly mishandled the trailing energy for too long considering the other reliable guidance. My wag is the higher resolution is the prime reason. Error increased through time. Seems logical.

When the next clean miller A with solid blocking comes in 3 weeks we can get a better feel for the upgrade

Archived