• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 14/15 Banter & Complaint Thread

Whitelakeroy

For S&G's.....what if this winter ended up being the worse (meaning more snow and colder temps) of the 2 winters between this winter and last?....lol

I'll take the snow, can do with out the colder temps. If I didn't have a job where weather is not an excuse, I wouldn't mind. After I got my jeep stuck on the coldest and windiest day of the winter last year, no, never again.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a fairly predicable pattern that seems to be the theme right now for this area (since early Sept. heat wave):  Big storm system tracking into the north/west part of this forum ... cold/very cold ... storm system mostly to the south/east ... basically drier than normal condition in the middle ... progressive warm up and then rinse and repeat.  :yikes:   Some in here will like it but for many of us this will be a long <_< winter if this pattern continues.

There is a fairly predicable pattern that seems to be the theme right now for this area (since early Sept. heat wave):  Big storm system tracking into the north/west part of this forum ... cold/very cold ... storm system mostly to the south/east ... basically drier than normal condition in the middle ... progressive warm up and then rinse and repeat.  :yikes:   Some in here will like it but for many of us this will be a long <_< winter if this pattern continues.

This should get some fun responses.

Weather Channel Sucks now. It went ESPN and MTV on me! The one time I put it on to see live reports from Buffalo and some programming is on about some ghost in Eastern Maine...WTF!

Yeah they were doing live reports from south of Buffalo right before the band settled south.  As soon as it settled south to where they were they put ghost stories on lol. 

I'm not even sure what channel TWC is on my cable, it's been so long since I've thought about flipping it on. But programming about ghosts in Maine...yikes. Time to shut 'er down NBC.

Ok, you have to watch either the TWC ghost program or a 30 minute loop of Chad.  What are you going with?

I'm not even sure what channel TWC is on my cable, it's been so long since I've thought about flipping it on. But programming about ghosts in Maine...yikes. Time to shut 'er down NBC.

TWC died about five years ago for good, when long form programming completely took over and it started seeming like a national news outlet rather than a weather-themed channel.

was in a bus 20 feet back when this thing burst into flames, it was quite a scene. The drive was backed up all the way to Hollywood and all the water they used to put it out subsequently froze over creating another nightmare.

what a mess

ditchin' the turtleneck for a collar...nice Friday happy hour look to the new avatar

Archived