Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall Banter Thread

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lung-cancer-tumour_13912.jpg

Michael, most of the time we're on the same page, but I'm getting the impression that you're dangling a high risk of cancer in front of someone's face on the day he announces that he's smoke free for one year. The words "poor taste" come to mind.

Michael, most of the time we're on the same page, but I'm getting the impression that you're dangling a high risk of cancer in front of someone's face on the day he announces that he's smoke free for one year. The words "poor taste" come to mind.

Pretty meh attempt.His locality puts him more at risk for environmental cancers than anyone in the country.

I for one am not surprised by this sick mind move

It's really sad and unfortunate that this kind of atrocious behavior is allowed on this forum with no repercussions. Steve has accomplished a tremendous feat in life of kicking the filthiest of filthy habits in the world. And instead of congratulating him , this poster who lives nowhere near the region attacks him basically saying he's dying. Steve..we are proud of you man. A clean bill of health and many more years with the grandkids!

Congrats Steve! Certainly isn't easy...my mom has tried to quit numerous times and always goes back. Wish she had the will power you have.

I wasn't a constant smoker went several years not smoking, went back after the stress of life in 06. With the 60 lbs I lost and not smoking I may ski like a kid again, wait always do.

I wasn't a constant smoker went several years not smoking, went back after the stress of life in 06. With the 60 lbs I lost and not smoking I may ski like a kid again, wait always do.

You're doing great for yourself.  I remember the last time I saw you at a g2g...you were looking great.  Weren't even drinking and had a salad.  

I cant even see a PM box, can't see send a message etc. Started after ahem somebody banned me one day by mistake ahem....

I remember when I was banned for good by someone :lmao:

Archived