Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
OBS

jaxjagman

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently sitting in the mid 10s. So at least we'll have ground temps down for whatever comes this week.

Very true! Currently in north Knoxville. Temp of 20 with a wind chill of 14. Did not see any flurries during the last 24 hours.

My daughter in Johnson City said they had a nice covering on their grassy and elevated surfaces this morning.

Very true! Currently in north Knoxville. Temp of 20 with a wind chill of 14. Did not see any flurries during the last 24 hours.

My daughter in Johnson City said they had a nice covering on their grassy and elevated surfaces this morning.

It was very scattered.  My house in JC had very little snow, but there was a light dusting.  At my office in Erwin, we had about a quarter of an inch.  Nice to see you posting!  Go Vols!

Appears about a half inch has fallen here east of Sevierville.  Roads totally covered and slick. A local TV station sent someone up to Crossville to report on the weather up there, and I was surprised to see no snow on the ground behind the reporter about 30 minutes ago.   

• 2 weeks later...

Archived