Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
July Discussion

HimoorWx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Low of 63.5..now that much more like it. Dew already back up to 63. Summer

I'm surprised you didn't cool more.  Got to 56.5 here--we're usually pretty close on overnight lows (I think).

Up to 63.8/59 now.  Probably have 10-12 degrees to go for another COC day.

You should run the Bridge of Flowers race on Aug 9.  You'll love the hill.

www.bridgeofflowers10k.com

I'm surprised you didn't cool more.  Got to 56.5 here--we're usually pretty close on overnight lows (I think).

Up to 63.8/59 now.  Probably have 10-12 degrees to go for another COC day.

You should run the Bridge of Flowers race on Aug 9.  You'll love the hill.

www.bridgeofflowers10k.com

I remember you mentioned that last yr. The problem is it's right in the middle of training for my next marathon in October. I just did 14 miles this morning. One of these yrs I'll get up there and run that with you

Unfortunately, this winter when the Kennebec smelt camp proprietors finally had early and lasting ice, they had late and very sparse fish and many closed down a month or more before ice conditions forced their hand.  No smelt, no customers.  :cry:

Did not make it down to the Kennebec or over to Dresden last winter

Partly sunny and dry here...nice warm July day.

If we could only keep the transient higher DP days down then we'd be in business...thankfully they have been few so business has been great!  ;)

On a side note, as I was driving around today, I was noticing that some of trees that normally turn earlier than others have different shades of green than others - no color obviously but it's interesting how that happens.

Partly sunny and dry here...nice warm July day.

If we could only keep the transient higher DP days down then we'd be in business...thankfully they have been few so business has been great! ;)

On a side note, as I was driving around today, I was noticing that some of trees that normally turn earlier than others have different shades of green than others - no color obviously but it's interesting how that happens.

Trees are losing that lush green color of May/June...they always seem to get more pale in August.

Archived