joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2014

SACRUS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our chance of more 90s after tomorrow are fairly slim and with more troughs abound and us getting to August there may not be many more opportunities left.

The way things look 7/24 - 7/31 looks to see limited or no heat/temps in the 90s.  Beyond there as we open up August (8/1 - 8/7) I wouldn't rule out some hot/humid days.

Our chance of more 90s after tomorrow are fairly slim and with more troughs abound and us getting to August there may not be many more opportunities left.

Hope you're kidding. We've seen temps well into the 90s right through the first half of September. It's like calling winter over on January 30th.

Hope you're kidding. We've seen temps well into the 90s right through the first half of September. It's like calling winter over on January 30th.

Makes no sense. Your analogy is correct. There have been plenty of Augusts that have had a ridiculous amount of heat and humidity. First half of September can be brutal, too.

Biggest false statement in this thread right here. This severely flawed my friend, classic example of think before you type ;) august and september can still garner some pretty intense heatwaves

Makes no sense. Your analogy is correct. There have been plenty of Augusts that have had a ridiculous amount of heat and humidity. First half of September can be brutal, too.

Of course, but with a persistent trough in the Great lakes region, I would say the odds are low this year of seeing anything sustained for heat/humidity.

Theres been very little talk about today's storms. Maybe thats a good sign...whenever its hyped and we got a watch its usually a bad thing...(because we do control the weather like that)

Not sure why. All the good models have activity.

I have a hunch and its because a certain someone is presently occupied somewhere else....

Congrats on literally making me spit out my lunch in laughter.

It's nice to be able to come back on the weather side where most of the time we all agree.

Whatever I may say in the PR forum is nothing personal against anyone, hope everyone realizes that.

Archived