Newest Member
    joxey
April 2014 Observations

Crapper Jim

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mack got his "sprinkles".

<Saw that stuff a little north that gave Mack "heavy sprinkles"!

Mack don't gotta pick bugs off veggies... so, he's free to dance

around naked when the wind blows.  

<Never got a deep-fried fillet from Mack.  Hush puppies, no!!!

Jealous.

Mack got his "sprinkles".

<Saw that stuff a little north that gave Mack "heavy sprinkles"!

Mack don't gotta pick bugs off veggies... so, he's free to dance

around naked when the wind blows.

<Never got a deep-fried fillet from Mack. Hush puppies, no!!!

Jealous.

Did I mention I went to Twin Tops fish camp, in Gastonia( Belmont ) on New Hope road? I think you know of that area? What did I have, all you can eat flounder, shrimp,deviled crab, and fries and hush puppies of course, lots of sweet tea!

Currently 66

75, dry.  Have noticed a lot of Beatles around... mostly dead - in lots.  Not June Bugs.

Anyone know what's going on there?

Haven't done fish camps in years, Mack.  <Used to do the one off 74, right before crossing into Gaston Co.

Honestly..  "Captain Dee's" was always my fav.  After work - I'd order two 3-Piece Fillet Dinners (english batter

is my fav.), 6 Stuffed Crabs... extra hush puppies!  Iced Tea.  <Always flirted w/ the gay manager for extra tartar sauce.

Heaven to me (not him).  

Hungry Fisherman Buffet... Shoney's Buffet.

I'm Hungry.  I can literally smell Hush Puppies!

75, dry. Have noticed a lot of Beatles around... mostly dead - in lots. Not June Bugs.

Anyone know what's going on there?

Haven't done fish camps in years, Mack. <Used to do the one off 74, right before crossing into Gaston Co.

Honestly.. "Captain Dee's" was always my fav. After work - I'd order two 3-Piece Fillet Dinners (english batter

is my fav.), 6 Stuffed Crabs... extra hush puppies! Iced Tea. <Always flirted w/ the gay manager for extra tartar sauce.

Heaven to me (not him).

Hungry Fisherman Buffet... Shoney's Buffet.

I'm Hungry. I can literally smell Hush Puppies!

Do tell about the extra tarter sauce ! :)

Currently 58 degrees.

Captain D's is still delicious ! Too bad the closest one is in Greenwood, lol

Yep, it's pretty easy to see where the warm front is located. Question is.... what influence will this have on the severe potential today

This boundary will be the highway for any storms to traverse. I expect it will slowly lift north through the day. The latest HRRR really doesn't show much, in the way of storms today in central/northern NC, but tomorrow and Wed are another story. I'm really getting concerned about Tuesday for NC/SC.....

Wedge boundary looks like it's finally making some progress back north.  Temp up to 67 around Fayetteville, with a DP at 62 and winds out of the east at 5 mph.  Goldsboro is 66/64 with an East wind around 5 mph.  Albemarle is 59/58 with an East wind at 8 mph.  RDU still locked in at 56/53, with an East wind at 8.

An hour ago, there were more north and ne wind directions.

Archived