April 2014 Observations

Crapper Jim

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last two rainfalls have been

1.7"

1.05"

Judging by the radar this will probably be another 1-2" by Sunday. What fun a cold wet rainy weekend indoors yay my kind of weather though atleast it will help with all this tree sperm flying in the air. 

THIS WOULD YIELD READINGS THAT SHOULD
STRUGGLE TO REACH 50 IN THE NORTH... AND 50S ELSEWHERE SATURDAY. A
GOOD 20-25 DEGREES BELOW NORMAL (SOUND FAMILIAR??).

I believe its going to be cooler than what RAH think so... 40s for alot of NC tomorrow especially RAH west.

DP and Temps right now already support WB temps sub 50.  One of those cold rainy 45-50 degree days for a good chunk of NC.

Last two rainfalls have been

1.7"

1.05"

Judging by the radar this will probably be another 1-2" by Sunday. What fun a cold wet rainy weekend indoors yay my kind of weather though atleast it will help with all this tree sperm flying in the air.

I believe its going to be cooler than what RAH think so... 40s for alot of NC tomorrow especially RAH west.

DP and Temps right now already support WB temps sub 50. One of those cold rainy 45-50 degree days for a good chunk of NC.

Let's keep this kid friendly! Already 3/4,of an inch , and cold. 2 inch + totals easily attainable !

57 and drizzle. 2.43 for the month. 8.36 for the month. A lot of rain this month, but no where close to April 2009.

You need a quick tutorial on auto correct , or slow down and think about your post! Grammar is no accident! Only 54 and heavy drizzle and gusty NNE winds! Perfect night for a carp fishing tournament !

So how is that 6" inches of rain working for you?

The thunder boomers have back off your area I see but still decent storms around JAX and Hinesville GA all circulating within the ULL over GA/FL line.

Terribly. We would have made it if we could have gotten under some of those training storms today to the NE. Nothing but thunder and sprinkles here today.

Fun watching the radar and having the rain move in from E to W

Don't get to see that much - do we?  

Weird.  The Universe must be "contracting" now.

We get to live last winter over again.

Ehhh.  Rather not.

51 Crappy Degrees all day.... slanted drizzle, lazy cats...

... and the prospect of the wife coming home tomorrow.

I'm 'officially' depressed.

Great day today.  Been a few great days this spring.  Days like today make it bearable.  Cool and rainy.  Hope these highs keep coming down like last winter and give me a bearable summer, like the last.  And I'm getting rain.  Got 1.5 yesterday and today, and 2.5 with a rain before this one.  Been a good spring down here.  T

Archived