12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
April Discussion..Mild overall..and really not wild

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 weeks is a stretch. That's just July and august lol.

We've had our above ground for like 15 years now. If you put it up yourself, it isn't very expensive at all. It's worth it IMO, unless you readily have access to someone else's pool or are content with just AC

June July Aug Mid September like 12-15 weeks

:lol: at the overnight freezing rain, sleet and snow in higher elevations of the Berks, Greens, and Whites tonight.

Freezing level at Stowe on the Mansfield MesoNet is down to 2,200-2,400ft now with 28F at the summit...southern VT freezing level is lower near 2,000ft, haha. MWM profile showing freezing at 2,300ft, 27F at 4,300ft, and a chilling 19F at 6,200ft.

The upper 50 dew-points tomorrow morning south of the warm-front will feel much nicer tomorrow for the 65/57 tomorrow afternoon.  It will feel like a late winter to mid spring feel turnaround in one day.  It is a huge difference in that it does not feel "cold" once dew-points go above 55.  Over 65 and it starts to feel summer like. It is amazing seeing the 925 temps go from 35 degrees now to 55 degrees in 24 hours. Decent warm front for sure. 

I didn't call you a liar first of all, sometimes that stuff can seem like sleet.

Second, I just saw radar and didn't even realize there was stratified precipitation. You did see sleet. I thought you were referring to the stuff zipping in from the NE. Indeed that stuff probably refroze before it hit ground.

It gets so tiring. People on here I consider good friends calling me a liar or saying I make stuff up. Like my snowfall amounts even when I post pics, or my dewpoint when I post a pic if my Davis, or my temp when there's a station on Birch Hill on wunderground less than 1 minute from me at 800feet or so that has the same temp, or that I didn't see a TOR last summer yet there was multiple eyewitness accounts and several YouTube videos, or that I didn't see any pools open for the season already, or that it wasn't sleeting last nite. Why am I going to lie or make stuff up like that? I report what I see or what I measure or what conditions are or whatever. I don't care who believes me or not. It just sucks to be called a liar by friends when al I'm doing is saying what is happening

It gets so tiring. People on here I consider good friends calling me a liar or saying I make stuff up. Like my snowfall amounts even when I post pics, or my dewpoint when I post a pic if my Davis, or my temp when there's a station on Birch Hill on wunderground less than 1 minute from me at 800feet or so that has the same temp, or that I didn't see a TOR last summer yet there was multiple eyewitness accounts and several YouTube videos, or that I didn't see any pools open for the season already, or that it wasn't sleeting last nite. Why am I going to lie or make stuff up like that? I report what I see or what I measure or what conditions are or whatever. I don't care who believes me or not. It just sucks to be called a liar by friends when al I'm doing is saying what is happening

Lighten up, Francis.  :)

:weenie:

You are the board Diva.

:weenie:

You are the board Diva.

Well we don't call you out when you're a pro met and the biggest weenie here, yet you don't have a wx station..have one old digital thermometer, don't have a rain gauge or snow board and measure your snowfall on your car top or estimate how much when you get home from work 6 hours later

Today is it..the worst of the worst.'

Changes afoot for next week and beyond. May could potentially come in AN

TUESDAY AND BEYOND...FURTHER PATTERN MODIFICATION HERE WITH ZONAL
FLOW TRENDING TOWARD A WESTERN US TROUGH AND A DEVELOPING DOWNSTREAM
RIDGE OVER THE EAST. THIS WOULD SUGGEST MILDER TEMPS AND A TREND
TOWARD DRIER WEATHER. THIS IS SUPPORTED BY TELECONNECTIONS WITH
NEGATIVE AO AND NAO TRENDING NEUTRAL ALONG WITH A POSITIVE PNA
TRENDING NEUTRAL AS WELL.

Well we don't call you out when you're a pro met and the biggest weenie here, yet you don't have a wx station..have one old digital thermometer, don't have a rain gauge or snow board and measure your snowfall on your car top or estimate how much when you get home from work 6 hours later

Well I only need a thermo for winter and it worked just fine. I don't care about summer temps. Not sure where the other comments came from.

Today is it..the worst of the worst.'

Changes afoot for next week and beyond. May could potentially come in AN

TUESDAY AND BEYOND...FURTHER PATTERN MODIFICATION HERE WITH ZONAL

FLOW TRENDING TOWARD A WESTERN US TROUGH AND A DEVELOPING DOWNSTREAM

RIDGE OVER THE EAST. THIS WOULD SUGGEST MILDER TEMPS AND A TREND

TOWARD DRIER WEATHER. THIS IS SUPPORTED BY TELECONNECTIONS WITH

NEGATIVE AO AND NAO TRENDING NEUTRAL ALONG WITH A POSITIVE PNA

TRENDING NEUTRAL AS WELL.

Doubtful.

Welcome to our world

Sometimes it's ok to admit your readings may not be the most accurate. That's different then calling you a liar. When people criticize your temps and rightfully so I might add....it's not because you are fabricating it. I can easily see when my readings don't make sense.

Sometimes it's ok to admit your readings may not be the most accurate. That's different then calling you a liar. When people criticize your temps and rightfully so I might add....it's not because you are fabricating it. I can easily see when my readings don't make sense.

I don't know what you're talking about. I have a professional wx station that matches up with others in my area.. The temps and dew points are 100% correct. So I'm not following your reasoning

I don't know what you're talking about. I have a professional wx station that matches up with others in my area.. The temps and dew points are 100% correct. So I'm not following your reasoning

I guess you ignore scientific reasoning that completely goes against the logic of days where areas to the NW and higher elevation are the same temp as you rpt on NW CAA days. Myself, Will, Ryan, Mekster have all questioned it...but we must be all out of our minds. Again, I have no idea why you get so critical over something out of your control. KTAN is an ASOS that reads too warm..that is probably much more accurate than a PWS and it still has errors.

Archived