joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 12 -14 Potential Storm

NEG NAO

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Difficult for me to read the isobars on those maps. But it looks like shows collapsing ridge and energy being left behind over the West. Pretty much like the GFS.

Big run for the euro coming up to see if it holds more energy back on the 12z run.

and you are walking a narrow tight rope also by laughing at them when they have just as much chance being right as the other folks thinking the Euro solution of a wound up bomb with mainly liquid here verifying. Snow88 just posted Uptons thinking and they are favoring either all snow or a wintry mix not liquid at the moment

I like the way you spun my comment to suit your own agenda.

The GFS may be snow, but it's not much. Temperatures in the mid 30's for most of the storm and light QPF at that. I'm not saying the GFS is wrong. I'm saying that it's not the solution you want if you're looking for anything more than a coating.

Anyone notice how no other forum or mets are obsessing over a storm this many days out besides us? :axe:

Last storm shouldve made us more aware that its WAY too far out to draw any kind of conclusions. Saying a EURO run 6 days out is very important is kind of pointless if you ask me. Sunday we can come back to this and look more seriously, but until then be just bickering with spotty model analysis until then....

Last storm shouldve made us more aware that its WAY too far out to draw any kind of conclusions. Saying a EURO run 6 days out is very important is kind of pointless if you ask me. Sunday we can come back to this and look more seriously, but until then be just bickering with spotty model analysis until then....

+1  :thumbsup:

Well the GGEM continues to troll us as of late.

It was right about the last storm and seems to be the worst case scenario for us. It doesn't even give New England anything appreciable.

We toss :weenie:

We don't toss anything at this point. Anything is on the table right now.

Well the GGEM continues to troll us as of late.

It was right about the last storm and seems to be the worst case scenario for us. It doesn't even give New England anything appreciable.

We toss :weenie:

If you think that is trolling then don't look at the 12z Navgem (nogaps).

LOL.

It's a carbon copy of this past Monday. Almost to the exact mile.

I'm hopeful that the Euro will cave today so that we can finally be done with this. The thought of another 5 days of model watching ending in disappointment is more than I can handle at this point in the season.

Hopefully this storm doesn't go down the tubes like the last one did.

Hopefully this storm doesn't go down the tubes like the last one did.

Seems like this winter will go down as one of the snowiest, yet at the same time one that will end without a single blockbuster event. I guess the one from around Valentines Day was the closest. The fact that it was a two part storm separated it from being one of the greats, although that morning it was snowing as hard in my backyard as it has in the last ten years.

Archived