• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March 12 -14 Potential Storm

NEG NAO

Just a slightly less phased system, or a bit stronger PV and we'll be in business. Storm is still a week away. A lot can and will change. I'm rooting for the epic bomb and take my chances. Heck, the superstorm of 93 crossed inland over philly, and I still ended up with a foot of snow!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a slightly less phased system, or a bit stronger PV and we'll be in business. Storm is still a week away. A lot can and will change. I'm rooting for the epic bomb and take my chances. Heck, the superstorm of 93 crossed inland over philly, and I still ended up with a foot of snow!

Yes , but you started out at 0 .

We have people here rooting for 4" in their backyard rather than what would equate to an historical storm for areas just our northwest. It's the middle of March after we've all had plenty of snow to go around. It's time to go big or go home.

That's one opinion among many.   I'd rather see PHL and NYC get 4-8 to pad the stats for this possibly historic year...another year where they might be at 25 inches YTD and I'd be in your camp....

That's one opinion among many.   I'd rather see PHL and NYC get 4-8 to pad the stats for this year...another year where they might be at 25 inches YTD and I'd be in your camp....

I'll be a much happier person in two weeks when all the snow weenies go home and the true weather enthusiasts such as myself are all that's left. It's sort of like when all the kiddies go back to school in September and you can finally enjoy the beach.

I'll be a much happier person in two weeks when all the snow weenies go home and the true weather enthusiasts such as myself are all that's left.

Minus DJF and middle of march what else brings in the crowds to track stuff? During the winter hibernation is spent here although i still do browse here year round regardless

We need the PV to just be a tick stronger and south and the low will be forced a little bit further south. A miller B isn't off the table either.

Minus DJF and middle of march what else brings in the crowds to track stuff? During the winter hibernation is spent here although i still do browse here year round regardless

No no you dont understand. Being a weenie of all weather is much better than only being a weenie in snow season. Or something like that.

I'll be a much happier person in two weeks when all the snow weenies go home and the true weather enthusiasts such as myself are all that's left. It's sort of like when all the kiddies go back to school in September and you can finally enjoy the beach.

might have to wait til mid April this year--this cold has some serious staying power.

Cut off low season is approaching, we can still get wrapped up nor'easters, rain, snow or both. We have warmer temps and flooding issues to track. Then we can start looking ahead to severe season, the summer season, and then Hurricane Season. Before you know it, we'll be tracking the first freeze and then this merry go round will begin all over again. I'm here all year round because I have a profound appreciation for all types of weather.  

I'm all for tracking all kinds of weather but if there's still a solid chance of snow then I want to see it happen. Once I know snow is completely off the table then I'll happily track anything.

I can appreciate that, in all fairness, anything that falls now won't last very long. Even the glaciers out this way are probably going to be gone before this storm hits.

We need the PV to just be a tick stronger and south and the low will be forced a little bit further south. A miller B isn't off the table either.

Yeah, it wouldn't really take that much of a shift to get the low to track further south.

Its perfectly fine & logical to root for a triple phaser. The last one we had was 21 years ago and nicknamed Storm of the century. So if we get the storm of Century next week as opposed to 2093 ( when none of us will be around) Im perfectly Ok with that : especially if it brings CPK a foot like its predecessor and ares NW 1-3 ft! Just fine with me!

Archived