joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 28-March 3rd Winter Storm

Chicago Storm

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we get more than 6" from this storm here I will officially change my board name to cyclops77.

Think of something better. Might actually happen.

Good luck I hope you guys get to 80" it's not out of the question.

80" would be insane for here. Never know I guess. But if somehow things worked out perfectly...

And I will change it to wussconsinwx.

You should do it anyway. BowMe would approve. 

We've done excellent with these hyper long duration events this winter but a good portion of the 1'+ totals IMBY was the lake which isn't likely to be a large player this time around. Either way, it's hard to discount decent totals (4-8 region wide) if the duration, deep dgz, and high ratios pan out. Still hoping for something a little more dynamic/intense but i'll try not to crap on this thread too much for people eagerly chasing records.

We've done excellent with these hyper long duration events this winter but a good portion of the 1'+ totals IMBY was the lake which isn't likely to be a large player this time around. Either way, it's hard to discount decent totals (4-8 region wide) if the duration, deep dgz, and high ratios pan out. Still hoping for something a little more dynamic/intense but i'll try not to crap on this thread too much for people eagerly chasing records.

I have always said that if it is going to be cold, it might as well be snowy. Records or not, any snow is good snow.

Archived