joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 3-5 Event

windvane

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now I'm wondering if there will be a rip off zone where some poor souls see a mix with the first wave then are to far north on the second wave. Still time for a 50 mile shift either direction and with PHL right on the NCAA tournament bubble waiting on selection Sunday results. 

I just posted in the NYC forum I'd rather be in Staten Island that say between Trenton and Philly....I could see them cashing in on the initial wave while areas more south either have it go north of them or are too warm and then everyone misses the 2nd one.

This bites. I'll give it til 18z to begin a nudge north but this one is quickly escaping us. Trying to stay positive tho.

You do realize that most of the area is still a good hit on virtually every model, right?  If you want to speculate that there is still room for a jog south, fine, but as  it stands now, the PHL area still gets hit with a solid storm.  

Based on the complaining in some parts of the forum, you'd think it had been a poor snow season or something...

We were overdo for somewhat of a screw job after some good potential w/this storm. But yeah, certainly doesn't bother me as much as if we had a under performing winter. See what happens...I'll be fine w/a couple inches.

Archived