joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/13/2014 Major Coastal Storm Observations

Rtd208

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.  Complete shift again.  Back to ip with some snow mixed in.  Turbulent atmosphere.  lol

Temp still rising.  31.3F

yup, although it seems more like 50/50 SN and IP.  When it really picks up it seems to flip to heavy snow. As I finished typing this it flipped back to all snow.

Wind picking up out of the Northeast.   Moderate mix of varying proportions...from mainly sleet to mainly snow.......Atmospheric apocalypse.

I see the updated snowfall map and we would be just inside the 14-18" band....but I don't see any way we reach that.   I expect little accumulation over the several hours, especially with the sleet.   I could see 10" after the back side gets by.

Temp up to 29.8.

Mostly sleet in NE philly with some snow mixed in. Woke up to the ping ping ping sound on my window. Looks like the rain/snow line are having one hell of a battle. I dont think we see too much plain rain with this one here as it looks like the rain snow line got shoved back east a little bit in the last hr or so.

i just measured 8.4 in NW Philly so I am sure you are in that ballpark.

I moved and am in SE Mont.CO but I still want to see how much you, Agnes, any reports from Jenkintown/Abington, and Fox Chase guy received so I can estimate. I live in the forest which meant I was hit especially hard by the ice storm, but it makes it impossible to measure thanks to trees and those stupid Keebler Elves. Also, this storm is delivering everything. Snow, sleet! Yes, freaking sleet!

Archived