CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
February 11-19th Clippers/Hybrids

Chicago Storm

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impressive with the GGEM, but it's probably wagons north like Alek says. And likely trend weaker like the classic GGEM style.

Probably a Bo storm.

I think your banking on pattern break too quickly. My memory tells me these things take time. Would not be surprised to see a clipper on steroids ride the edge of the incoming warmth(40's will be warm to most). Seen it before.

I think your banking on pattern break too quickly. My memory tells me these things take time. Would not be surprised to see a clipper on steroids ride the edge of the incoming warmth(40's will be warm to most). Seen it before.

I was looking at where the winds were coming out of. SE flow isn't that great for snow at marginal temperatures here. Dry slot always a possibility. I think Wisconsin wx & BowMe will finally get their dumping of snow this month!  :snowing:

I was looking at where the winds were coming out of. SE flow isn't that great for snow at marginal temperatures here. Dry slot always a possibility. I think Wisconsin wx & BowMe will finally get their dumping of snow this month!  :snowing:

Not even going to pretend to debate you on real meteorology . More the instincts of a guy that's been obsessed about this stuff for 40 years. More to watch this week then it looked like two days ago. That in and of itself says plenty. I think it might be a long walk home. And now I'm ripping off Bastardi's rip offs of Springsteen.

I doubt this highly, pattern has been locked in for the entire winter and every time it attempts to change St Louis/Chicago/Indy/Detroit/SW Ontario cash in. As much as I'd love to see WI get a nice snowfall, you have to not ignore the seasonal trends. Note, I am not saying these systems will affect all of these locations equally, but they have better chances compared to others.

Not even going to pretend to debate you on real meteorology . More the instincts of a guy that's been obsessed about this stuff for 40 years. More to watch this week then it looked like two days ago. That in and of itself says plenty. I think it might be a long walk home. And now I'm ripping off Bastardi's rip offs of Springsteen.

I doubt this highly, pattern has been locked in for the entire winter and every time it attempts to change St Louis/Chicago/Indy/Detroit/SW Ontario cash in. As much as I'd love to see WI get a nice snowfall, you have to not ignore the seasonal trends. Note, I am not saying these systems will affect all of these locations equally, but they have better chances compared to others.

This winter trends could point to a south trend. In any other winter it would be a MSN-Milwaukee/Moneyman special. 

On a side note I'd be hesitant to trust the GGEM this far out. Still at day 6.

Archived