Toothache
Feb 3rd event

Brian5671

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warning event from philly thru Monmouth County

And close for NYC

Im starting to have an insatiable hate for monmouth county, not you paul but the location itself /rant lol.

In all seriousness it may set up nicely for several inches from CNJ up to NYC and across LI. The EURO did pretty well overall with this storm, think its first "that a boy" is in order for it

Im starting to have an insatiable hate for monmouth county, not you paul but the location itself /rant lol.

In all seriousness it may set up nicely for several inches from CNJ up to NYC and across LI. The EURO did pretty well overall with this storm, think its first "that a boy" is in order for it

It will all even out. Wed better NW. Next weekend good for all

DT is a joke. He worries too much About what other forecasters are saying. His first guess maps shows 3 to 6 inches all the way up to New York City and now he comes out with the post saying he doesn't think New York City will be a big deal. I know it is his first guess but what really changed with the mid-day model runs. This is how he covers his butt. He thinks he's so damn smart. He is a total fraud.

This will be an amazing stretch for LI.... 6 inches Monday. 6-10 inches on Wednesday with IP and ZR at end, and potentially a 12 incher plus next weekend. There could really be 20-30 inch snow pack on the ground from 2/10 to 2/20.  Think this will be a historic once in a lifetime 8 day span,,, looks like a lock....  The 2/8 to 2/9 looks like a blizzard potential event.  We will likely have for the first time snow piles survive until Memorial Day on Long Island.  I would place bets on that if I could.... If I am correct with this post, and I mean correct with snowfall and duration, please remove the 5 post limit.  Here are my numbers.. I am riding this and will go with this until proven wrong...

Monday 4-6 inches

Wednesday 6-10 followed by IP and ZR glaze

Saturday into Sunday 12-18 inches with possible blizzard.

Archived