Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
OBS for 1/21 Coastal storm- The king of NW trends

Mitchell Gaines

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snow has picked up again here in NE philly. Winds starting to crank up too! The way the storm is pivoting I don't see this ending 10-11 as some of the media outlets were saying but im normally just a lurker here so my .02$ isn't worth all that much lol btw highz I finally went out and shoveled and you're definitely right that snow was light as a feather. I almost felt bad shoveling it because it looked so powdery and nice undisturbed.

Just made it back, my 5 mile commute. 34 was a mess heading into 195 and GSP south. Instead of calling it a parkway it should be temporarily named "parking lot". Heavy snow and winds. Blowing and drifting now obviously. I did measure around and found an average of 8". My crew further north in monmouth are saying a foot already.

Now we can watch the coastal take over and see how long this round lasts.

Warrington, Bucks County, PA.   SN+.   15.4 degrees.  Ratios definitely increasing, but I will not take a guess as to not be apprehended by the Ratio Police (that's you, Ray!).   I will go with about 6.4".  Winds out of the NE at 10-15 MPH.   Not much in the wind gusting department over the last couple hours.

Archived