• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Late January - Early February Pattern Discussion

Bob Chill

Global warming talks never go well. Neither do politics and religion. If you want to draw a line in the sand that differing views will never cross to the other side...ever...those are the big 3. Let's stick to snow and models.

What if I praise Jesus for the GFS upgrades spurred on by Obama's belief in climate change?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it might give some flakes, based on that map its likely a light swipe, but threat is alive, the pattern in early Feb looks amazing as the STJ comes to life

Even if we miss out day 5-6 on this storm, I'm so giddy for the first week of Feb I can't contain it,I think we see a cold front reinforce cold air and energy ejects from pacific and cuts underneath ala LR GFS

hope so

great looking Day 7 map here, though I don't like that ridge showing up south of Japan....1st time in a while a ridge showed up there

http://vortex.plymouth.edu/cgi-bin/gen_grbcalc2.cgi?re=nhem&id=&zoom=.6&ti=0≥=1280x1024&mo=ecmwf≤=500&va=hght&in=60&pl=cf&ft=7day&cu=latest&overlay=no&mo=≤=&va=&in=&pl=ln&ft=h24&cu=latest

Remember '09 when we could just will these things right up the coast.

At this time during that winter, some folks thought it was over. We were in the middle of a major rain event with flooding rains and high winds. I think some areas saw upwards of a half foot of rain and temps were in the mid-upper 60s. It wasn't until the following week when things got going when we had our epic two week stretch.

At this time during that winter, some folks thought it was over. We were in the middle of a major rain event with flooding rains and high winds. I think some areas saw upwards of a half foot of rain and temps were in the mid-upper 60s. It wasn't until the following week when things got going when we had our epic two week stretch.

Already forgotten about December?

Archived