Newest Member
    joxey
18z Model Discussion (1/1/14)

SACRUS

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is good:

NWS NYC has me here in Passaic County at 6-8 in, 15-25 mph winds with gusts to 35, temps 11-28 degrees with wind chills 5 below to 5 above

But NWS PHL, which covers the town adjacent to my backyard, right across the river in Morris County, has them at 6-10 in, same winds, but has wind chill temps at 5 to 20 below!

Funny the difference between the two offices, and the difference from my front yard to my backyard.

This is good:

NWS NYC has me here in Passaic County at 6-8 in, 15-25 mph winds with gusts to 35, temps 11-28 degrees with wind chills 5 below to 5 above

But NWS PHL, which covers the town adjacent to my backyard, right across the river in Morris County, has them at 6-10 in, same winds, but has wind chill temps at 5 to 20 below!

Funny the difference between the two offices, and the difference from my front yard to my backyard.

This is good:

The TV is still showing a light event for northern Middlesex Co, at least the weather Nation channel is. A truck driver friend on the road said NJ 12 calling for 1-3; he took his load up to Rye earlybecause they said 10-12 there. I don't think the local media is taking this very seriously, yet.

Archived