joxey
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You should start the eventual thread.

You know that saying about there is always a little bit of truth in a joke. The models patten looks pretty good. Some of the west coast ridging is a thing of beauty. I'm not sure I could place it better if I had control I it's placement. I even saw hints if a 50/50 low and the obvious blocking. Color me impressed.

anytime. Although I think that should have a colder profile with the vortex close by. The euro and cmc are much colder. We will see, its shown consistently on models. How long are you in Sylva?

I'm here just for the weekend. We're up visiting the in-laws.

I'm so disappointed. The OPI was great and everything until this month. It might just only have a good handle on the AO for December and November, unless we see a super ++AO equivalent to the strength of the - PII going on currently. Ugh, It had so much accuracy. Maybe a SSW event caused it to fail or some other small scale feature caused the failure.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/uploads/monthly_10_2013/post-480-0-51174400-1381532942.jpg

#toss the opi

That's just funny stuff right there. :lmao:

We need to make a list of the people who bought in hardcore to that thing and point and laugh. Jk but really, what if those OPI guys are just trolling everyone?

Archived