• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter

Isopycnic

How to prepare for cold weather in the south.

1. A dependable heat source is a must.

large.jpg

2. Be sure all drains are clear.

large.jpg

3. Ensure you have a reliable source of drinking water.

large.jpg

4. Check for air leaks around doors and windows.

large.jpg

5. Don't forget the necessities.

large.jpg

Be safe out there!!

*** All photos copyright Waycross Chamber of Commerce 

lol!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All right, jburns.  I caught you.  There's no way those photos are from Waycross.  You lied to us.  It's never been cold enough there to freeze over a pond like in that picture above.

Nah.  You just think you did.  I never said all the photos were taken in Waycross.  This particular photo was taken by the Waycross Chamber of Commerce on a fact finding mission to Wilkesboro. The WCOC does hold the copyright on the photo.

Nah.  You just think you did.  I never said all the photos were taken in Waycross.  This particular photo was taken by the Waycross Chamber of Commerce on a fact finding mission to Wilkesboro. The WCOC does hold the copyright on the photo.

Nice recovery!  :weight_lift:

Are fact-finding missions to Wilkesboro a common event, though?  I don't know that I've ever heard of similar expeditions.

Nice recovery!  :weight_lift:

Are fact-finding missions to Wilkesboro a common event, though?  I don't know that I've ever heard of similar expeditions.

It's the only place in the US with a similar infrastructure to Waycross, that being basically non-existent.  Substitute varmints for gators and hollow for swamp and you basically have the same town.

Why don't you get off my back man..

If you preach how something is wrong and conservative and then use that information to back up ones argument then that seems odd in my book.   I could give two craps, but you made such an effort to bag on FFC the last couple of days that I did find some humor in it.  

To any of you tech people out there, I'm on my phone posting 100% of the time. Can I upload images and graphics and links from an iPhone and how?

I'm posting 100% of the time on my phone as well. Download tapatalk I'm guessing then screenshot whatever image you want to post. To post a link, just long press in the URL and copy and paste it. This is what I do on my Android. Could be completely different on iPhone.

Archived