amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
December 31-January 2 Hybrid frisbee storm Part 2

Hoosier

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those northern showers looks more lake than synoptic to me but hey, my track record sucks with this one

lol

I would have to agree with your thoughts as well...

so the radar looks to be upticking all the way back through sterling last few scans... is this ubber feeding from the lake or just a little bit better dynamics brewing with the synoptic set up? ... not claiming it to be unexpected...just wondering if that is the case here

Lake band setting up over far NE Cook is interesting. That area has seem the best overlap from Round 1 and 2 and will likely do the best from the main LE show. Could see some wild totals when all is said and done.

This is why i thought ORD would break 15 inches....but not they way its being measured I'm think 15-20 from ORD NNE to the lake..(although the ORD total will be below that)

Probably 3 inches here at best.... Most likely over with.

Amazing, the snow ended in Howell around 8pm and may continue for another 20+ hours just 30 miles south of me.

This was the cutoff I worried about.

It's filling back in a bit in your neck of the woods. Might be in for another couple inches or so.

You're prolly gonna end up doing better down there then here.  I'm guessing we might have an inch or so is all.

Yeah, maybe. Radar suddenly looking kinda icky for here now. And snow has really lightened to just dust. The ups and downs of winter storms I guess, haha. But, you guys got screwed missing out on all of the snow from last night and this morning...that sucks. Hope the next one is better.

Just fat flakes here in Kenosha right now....

Students report back from break tomorrow--parents in a tizz right now about that one. IF school gets cancelled, students have a regularly scheduled half day on Friday--then could possibly be off next week Monday and Tuesday if the cold weather/wind chills arrive as forecasted.

Archived