12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December 24-30th Clippers

Chicago Storm

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, DVN pretty bullish with LSRs in the new disco.

A MORE ROBUST SYSTEM FOLLOWS RIGHT BEHIND THE MON-TUE CLIPPER TAKING
AIM MORE DIRECTLY ON THE AREA. ATTM...WITH TEMPS SO COLD...BELIEVE
THE SNOW:LIQUID RADIOS WILL BE ON THE ORDER OF 25 TO 1... TO 35 TO
1...WHICH SHOULD YIELD A VERY FLUFFY 2 TO 5 INCHES.

We'll see. I don't think the areas to receive are a lock at this point. Let the models figure out how far south the vortex is going to drop...then we can start honing in. You're still very much in play right now, IMO.

i wouldn't punt at this stage but a more phased north solution is the prudent lean at this juncture.

Wow, DVN pretty bullish with LSRs in the new disco.

A MORE ROBUST SYSTEM FOLLOWS RIGHT BEHIND THE MON-TUE CLIPPER TAKING

AIM MORE DIRECTLY ON THE AREA. ATTM...WITH TEMPS SO COLD...BELIEVE

THE SNOW:LIQUID RADIOS WILL BE ON THE ORDER OF 25 TO 1... TO 35 TO

1...WHICH SHOULD YIELD A VERY FLUFFY 2 TO 5 INCHES.

first clipper should have some excellent ratios given the deep arctic airmass...problem is that all though numerous, they've all been pretty weak this year.

Haha

It's not going to trend south. Tracks are laid. You look good for some fun. Enjoy. 

I'm feeling ok about where I sit...maybe a little too far north of ideal but some lake enhancement potential helping out. However run 2 run consistency not to mention model 2 model consistency has been weak. Also, clippers often tend to run south of guidance at this range.

I'm feeling ok about where I sit...maybe a little too far north of ideal but some lake enhancement potential helping out. However run 2 run consistency not to mention model 2 model consistency has been weak. Also, clippers often tend to run south of guidance at this range.

I don't know. Looks like I-80 and north is prime. Models always exaggerate the cold push south...and thus I see a more northern solution like the NAM and GGEM working well. Not sure I buy the clippers often run south. Think we're going to be on the outside looking up here. Plus, Hoosier said it wasn't going to snow in LAF until at least after Jan 15. Take it to the bank...I guess. :D

Archived