CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is your IQ lower than NYC's seasonal snow total?

forky is spot-on, and idiots like you & Yanksfan dictating disco here have ruined the forum. 

speaking of someone who doesn't contribute much to this forum, don't knock yanks or snow88 they do add pretty good analysis and are here to learn more as well. no one that comes here as a new member etc. is going to know everything, you take your swings and misses and learn from them. saying those two have ruined the forum Is VERY inaccurate and do yourself a favor start building more of a rep here by posting and letting other people know who you are before  placing jabs from your keyboard :axe:

I  wouldn`t care if it was Jan 15th  - Its day 8 - its noise .  The models have been bundling energy on the E C for the last 3 weeks and outside of 1 - they broke down and came S .  I can`t get caught up in OP runs 192 hours out . J M O

not talking about if the storm verifies or not im talking about the pattern. South of the area has been a consistent outcome a la PV or poor trough orientation. getting a true HECS is very hard to do anyway and MUCH harder late in march

Now we wait to see how many people rip into you like they ripped into me last week for saying that.

i don't get the fascination with that analog up here if you're talking about snowfall amounts. That storm was a monster if you live further S&W but less so over here in terms of only snowfall amounts (not wind, coastal flooding, sleet). There are other March monsters that were even more impressive up here. 

i don't get the fascination with that analog up here if you're talking about snowfall amounts. That storm was a monster if you live further S&W but less so over here in terms of only snowfall amounts (not wind, coastal flooding, sleet). There are other March monsters that were even more impressive up here. 

I'd take another March 2010 over another March 93

I'd take another March 2010 over another March 93

For sure that was highly impressive, crazy winds only really matched by Sandy and perhaps a couple others (Remnants of Ernesto come to mind) in recent memory. 

I think the Ash Wednesday Storm is probably one of the most impressive in my opinion in terms of overall impact. 

Archived