Newest Member
    CHSVol
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*****ATTENTION EARTHLIGHT/SICKMAN*****

PLEASE GIVE US AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY FORKY IS PERMITTED TO CONSTANTLY PUT DOWN POSTERS, GIVE PERSONAL ATTACKS, TROLL CONSTANTLY AND TALK DOWN TO PEOPLE WITH SEEMINGLY NO CONSEQUENCES!!!

100000000000000000% agree with Yanks Fan and I know quite a few  others who agree as well. THERE IS A DOUBLE STANDARD HERE AND IT IS AN ISSUE THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED YESTERDAY!

I've never really used this product before and I have no idea what the verification scores are but the 12z GGEM ensembles are indicating a 10-20% chance of a sub 980mb low 100-150 miles east of ACY on day 7.5 and increase the odds to 20-30% in the gulf of Maine on day 8.

12z Canadian global ensemble scores are only surpassed by the 12z Euro ensembles.  In other words they are an EXTREMELY GOOD TOOL.  

*****ATTENTION EARTHLIGHT/SICKMAN*****

PLEASE GIVE US AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY FORKY IS PERMITTED TO CONSTANTLY PUT DOWN POSTERS, GIVE PERSONAL ATTACKS, TROLL CONSTANTLY AND TALK DOWN TO PEOPLE WITH SEEMINGLY NO CONSEQUENCES!!!

I have been critical of your pbp vs allsnow's, but you are a good contribution to this board

I do have a Phd.

What we have and what we dont have is besides the point, I have 2 college degrees & I'm a senior Mgr, but what Im prouder of is an active mind and a civilized sensibility. I will not stand for being talked down to or be quiet while it happens to others. PERIOD. Forky's behavior is unacceptable & if he were part of my company he would have been fired long ago for such unprofessional behavior. The question is why arent admins addressing this matter publicly?

yes... in another field!!!

It doesn't matter, if you want respect, you need to give others respect here.

I think I speak for most of the forum here when I say that you talk down to posters constantly

You're disrespectful

You act unprofessional

You would be an incredible asset to this sub-forum if you would cut the bull **** and talk meteorology. Show off your education and add positive information to the conversation for once.

It is obvious you are an intelligent man.  Can you just be a little more constructive with your posts?  We would like to hear what you have to say.  And maybe you don't want to hear what I have to say or don't care as you say, but CNBC apparently did care because they wanted to put me on national television once for forecasting one of these blizzards.  So...

It doesn't matter, if you want respect, you need to give others respect here.

I think I speak for most of the forum here when I say that you talk down to posters constantly

You're disrespectful

You act unprofessional

You would be an incredible asset to this sub-forum if you would cut the bull **** and talk meteorology. Show off your education and add positive information to the conversation for once.

it's not how you say it, it's what you say

No offence to Pro mets in general but there are plenty of degreed individuals in their  area of specialty that do not know squat when it comes to their area of specialty. So just because you have a degree in Met does not necessarily mean anything. You do realize that its a field where you are allotted to be wrong 50% of the time and still get paid? Weather forecasters (pros) are more often wrong then they are correct...and they have no accountability to anyone either. 

You may be knowledgeable but the way you come across is condescending and arrogant and holier then thou!

Archived