CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would not want to be outside the heaviest banding if i wanted a snowstorm. see april 96

I am really not worried about temperatures with this storm. We are seeing an incredibly cold airmass considering the time of year.  I am much more concerned with storm placement.  This one could miss us just to the east.

the freezing line never gets east of warren county. low ratio paste if you're lucky

Ironically that would probably be out by Warren County.  There's no way that would be anything but snow in the core banding, though I can see it starting as rain for a bit.

I am really not worried about temperatures with this storm. We are seeing an incredibly cold airmass considering the time of year.  I am much more concerned with storm placement.  This one could miss us just to the east.

do you really think i care what your concerns are?

We need to go all in for this...after that all we have left is forkys/earthlights severe threads that never produce anything

I've always been much more into forecasting severe weather then winter weather though I do enjoy forecasting both... Maybe I'll start some threads this year and turn our luck around.

Well maybe he should actually act like a professional then.

if you want less trolling by me (and more input from meteorologists in general) than the bar has to be raised here. quality discussion is not going to happen if people like yanksfan are dictating the conversations

Archived