Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
12/8 - 12/9 2nd wave OBS

UlsterCountySnowZ

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys , The PRECIP will make it North  , In a line from Philly thru Brick NJ they get  3-6 , And most others will see 1 to 2 . This was never a big event , this was always a WAA event

that the  models hinted that there would be more accumulation off to our South , but it was modeled for DC and not Philly.

The WAA set up further north just not north enough for some , its a better deal from Southern Monmouth county on South but not a dead deal for you .

Guys , The PRECIP will make it North  , In a line from Philly thru Brick NJ they get  3-6 , And most others will see 1 to 2 . This was never a big event , this was always a WAA event

that the  models hinted that there would be more accumulation off to our South , but it was modeled for DC and not Philly.

The WAA set up further north just not north enough for some , its a better deal from Southern Monmouth county on South but not a dead deal for you .

Quite an event for those to our south, someone will easily get over 6".

Isn`t that more than you thought you were gona get  ?  JK ..... You should accumulate today  no ?

No i been expecting a coating to an inch for the Allentown area.. Its 29 degrees..

My concern is that the heavy banding is down around PHL and sliding east wards and it looks like on the northern end the precipitation is getting eaten up due to drier air.. So while it is cold enough to accumulate will it be heavy enough.. ?

No i been expecting a coating to an inch for the Allentown area.. Its 29 degrees..

My concern is that the heavy banding is down around PHL and sliding east wards and it looks like on the northern end the precipitation is getting eaten up due to drier air.. So while it is cold enough to accumulate will it be heavy enough.. ?

You will accumulate , but there are reports down there of 4 inches already .Someone gona max out at 8 - which no model saw . Those maxes not comin north .

But I think theres 3 -4  around 195 and 1-2 up to 80 eventually . But above 78 it takes a  while , its dry .

Kudos to Snowgoose , 2 days ago he was all over WAA beating the models .

Archived