joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - December 2013

PennMan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, surprise, I do have accumulating snow now on my snowboard at least.  Almost moderate snow and 0.2" of accumulation.  Temp holding steady at 32.4.  In all seriousness, I did want to congratulate those down in the southern counties on their double victory.  By the reports it looks like some have recorded a foot of snow in just 3 days.  That's pretty darn impressive, especially for so early in the season.  Like some have said, it all eventually averages out.

Lol they already are anyway!!

Yeah.  They would murder me for sure.  I feel bad, but I used to live in the city of Baltimore so I understand their pain.  Sad part is the conditions are the same 5 miles down the road from here which is officially in the mid atlantic forum proper!  North Harford, Baltimore, and Caroll look about the same.   The cities got screwed and the north was screwed.  We need a region wide KU soon.  

Yeah.  They would murder me for sure.  I feel bad, but I used to live in the city of Baltimore so I understand their pain.  Sad part is the conditions are the same 5 miles down the road from here which is officially in the mid atlantic forum proper!  North Harford, Baltimore, and Caroll look about the same.   The cities got screwed and the north was screwed.  We need a region wide KU soon.  

No it's not. I've learned that the mid atlantic forum is for DC and no one else. Even though our climo is more MA than CPA, several of us have caught **** for posting there. Screw em, I'll stick to this subforum. You guys are more friendly anyway.

Archived