• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
Arctic front and some rain showers changing to snow showers

ORH_wxman

I'll be up early to check for flakes in the floodlight but NWS doesn't even have Franklin Co included in their special weather statement for SNE. 

Don't worry there will be plenty of time to lose it over the next 4 months.  lol. 

I hope he is kidding. I'll remember him losing it when I'm down the drain and his shawl is buried in white.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be up early to check for flakes in the floodlight but NWS doesn't even have Franklin Co included in their special weather statement for SNE. 

Don't worry there will be plenty of time to lose it over the next 4 months.  lol. 

I hope he is kidding. I'll remember him losing it when I'm down the drain and his shawl is buried in white.

LOL.

FWIW, the temp's coming down a smidge here.  Who knows--perhaps flakes could come in relativelyl early here.

39.8/27

You'll get snow and at least a coating I bet. If not, strangle me with one of those Kashmir shawls.

Thank you Scott and Brian

I love how it petered out right over GC. :axe:

It's really pretty comical.  Not a single frame even has a return up here.   If this was for anything substantial, I'd be ape sh*t.

JFK profile similar to BOS on GFS BUFKIT..even a bit more impressive. Since it's a SWCT winter every winter, should bode well for you.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that even LGA had decent omega in the snowgrowth region, as well as the snowgrowth region being saturated and in the -12 to -18C threshold for dendrites...this was on the 12z NAM BUFKIT. Pretty impressive for sure. 

I was pleasantly surprised to see that even LGA had decent omega in the snowgrowth region, as well as the snowgrowth region being saturated and in the -12 to -18C threshold for dendrites...this was on the 12z NAM BUFKIT. Pretty impressive for sure. 

I wouldn't be shocked if srn CT and RI up through SE MA has a little mini snow max. Mini being the obvious here, but I could see those areas doing a bit better than say BOS.

I wouldn't be shocked if srn CT and RI up through SE MA has a little mini snow max. Mini being the obvious here, but I could see those areas doing a bit better than say BOS.

Is that because those areas seem to be in the best combination of having a bit more moisture and lift, yet still a decently cold surface? I honestly haven't examined BUFKIT for all that many sites. 

Archived