12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December 21-22 inverted trough/retro precip midweek threat

MaineJayhawk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am intrigued. SREF's look pretty good as well.

I think you and I are more or less in the same boat. We need to see the bands get hurled more west. Looks to me like the punch forming in down east is going to rotate SW while slowly growing. Mid evening/about the time we're watching the GFS it gets cranking and tries to elongate to the west. I think we will be watching the radar pivot SW as the 20-30+ grows west in the process. Just as it looks like we are all going to get smoked the feature passes under and it drops quickly south. Then there's the next phase where it may align NNE/NE to SSW right near Phil or maybe me. It needs to get about 20 miles further west earlier and then it's a party.

Big fluffly flakes here, good sign.

Some wet snow flakes falling out of the sky now. Pretty cool how it only takes two days in between snowstorms. Then another two days off before another snowstorm, active Pacific jet is allowing all of this to happen.

Hard to think of this as a snowstorm lol...in fact, some would say it's nothing more than a case of atmospheric clap. But it's already the biggest snow of the season here so far, so I'll take it.

Archived