Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pennsylvania Late Summer-Fall 2013

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea Clearfield was smacked how was it your way Jamie?

I'm on campus right now, not too bad. I'd guess the one gust was 45-50? 

Lookin' good, brother: http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?zoommode=zoom&num=10&delay=15&rbscale=0.25&scale=1.000&noclutter=0&ID=CCX&type=N0R&lat=0&lon=0&label=you&showstorms=0&map.x=438.5&map.y=219.5&centerx=400&centery=240&lightning=0&smooth=0&showlabels=1&rainsnow=0

Hope it holds together. 

looks to me Cumberland county is going to get in some of this action. Where djr and myself are..in the Northeast tip of the county.

Canderson you may get some too.......

Just get warning as i'm typing this for Cumberland

temp dropped from 83 to 68 while in my car to when I got home... not overly impressive in terms of downpour/lightning here compared to this morning but a good strong wind... had hoped i got home before it arrived so i could check rain guage to get totals from both storms today but will have to just wait until this moves through to check now

temp dropped from 83 to 68 while in my car to when I got home... not overly impressive in terms of downpour/lightning here compared to this morning but a good strong wind... had hoped i got home before it arrived so i could check rain guage to get totals from both storms today but will have to just wait until this moves through to check now

My two day whopping total is .11" 

You're getting your rain now. Jeeeeeeepers that's heavy stuff falling.

Archived