• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Severe Weather possible weekend of the 21st?

weatherwiz

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A still photo probably does that no justice. Sweet picture! envisioning it rotating as is. Nice but could you please sent that south.

Yeah definitely doesn't but can't upload a vid from here. Pretty awesome storm structure though. The wall is rotating left to right in the photo.

Yeah definitely doesn't but can't upload a vid from here. Pretty awesome storm structure though. The wall is rotating left to right in the photo.

That is frame material. The cells be popping all around except of course where the SB is still in control. Eastern Mass sux for severe stormage.   

I will post the photos I caught on a cell south of Williston off Old Creamery Rd. It had some weak rotation with it. Also of note was a tiny lone updraft with its own lowering. I never saw anything quite like it before

post-139-0-28985400-1374183273_thumb.jpg

post-139-0-20594200-1374183288_thumb.jpg

post-139-0-60088900-1374183298_thumb.jpg

post-139-0-43044000-1374183309_thumb.jpg

I will post the photos I caught on a cell south of Williston off Old Creamery Rd. It had some weak rotation with it. Also of note was a tiny lone updraft with its own lowering. I never saw anything quite like it before

Nice, are these filtered, photoshopped, if not pretty awesome.

Eyewall those are sick...you've been killing it with the storm photography since moving up here.

Luckily you picked an area that's decent for SVR compared to the rest of New England...makes sense being on the western edge of our geographical area and furthest from the ocean.

Thank you guys and yes there is some contrast enhancement but I try to keep somewhat close to how it looked in real life (except perhaps some enhanced vibrance/color). Powder you are absolutely right. The CPV is a good spot for it.

Archived