• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Severe Weather possible weekend of the 21st?

weatherwiz

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As has been discussed ad nauseum last week, it was a TOR regardless if what it was classified as . Case closed

Not to burst your bubble, but I drove up to Tolland this past Saturday and thanks to Joey (road names/locations) fully surveyed the area. I found no damage that was consistent with that of a tornado. There was only a small section Loehr Road that had any marginally impressive damage. Even that damage was not from a tornado in my opinion. I drove up the higher hills to the northeast of there and did not see any damage to the tops of trees, so if there was a funnel it wasn't skimming along tree-tops either.

Not to burst your bubble, but I drove up to Tolland this past Saturday and thanks to Joey (road names/locations) fully surveyed the area. I found no damage that was consistent with that of a tornado. There was only a small section Loehr Road that had any marginally impressive damage. Even that damage was not from a tornado in my opinion. I drove up the higher hills to the northeast of there and did not see any damage to the tops of trees, so if there was a funnel it wasn't skimming along tree-tops either.

To be honest..yopu weren't here and didn't see it. So with all due respect..you really can't comment on it. The video was clear, those that saw it clearly know what it was..and surveying one little area where it skimmed thru doesn't give a clear representation

:clap:  :lmao:

Oh boy...the tornado in a wooded area that caused no tornadic damage.

:lol:

18z GFS looks pretty good for severe on Saturday. 

This run has some pretty substantial Cape values across CT and actually even increases helicity slightly across MA up to the CT border...also looks like timing is very favorable.  Bulk shear could be better but if that instability verifies we will see some nasty, nasty storms

Archived