wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
NNE Summer 2013 Thread

klw

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True but we will lack a little in heating as compared to today, but hopefully an organized squall line can still manage to get itself going.

Yeah, The heating won't be there but the cold front will be near by and all the parameters should be similar to today less the heating which should still be able to trigger some strong to severe cells over a broader area

Yeah, The heating won't be there but the cold front will be near by and all the parameters should be similar to today less the heating which should still be able to trigger some strong to severe cells over a broader area

Yeah I am off as well tomorrow so hopefully I can just set up on the waterfront and not have to go too far.

You have taken some great pics from tha locale this summer, Hopefully you get to capture more tomorrow

Yeah definitely I just feel the sense of urgency because now I am set up with an excellent camera and I know tomorrow may be on decent convection for the year. However this is VT and there are plenty of other photo ideas after that.

Yeah definitely I just feel the sense of urgency because now I am set up with an excellent camera and I know tomorrow may be on decent convection for the year. However this is VT and there are plenty of other photo ideas after that.

lol, And a lot of them will involve foliage then snow........... ;)

Near constant lightning and thunder from 5:30 or so until about 8:00 and then there was a break, seems to be starting up a bit again. Lost power at the house for a little over an hour, which is pretty rare for my location. Feels like we've been just on the edge of the heavier stuff. Sounded like there has been some flash flooding just to the south. Hopefully my golf course is doing ok. We're just getting back to normal two years after Irene.

Archived