• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Contest DCA- Sunday June 23rd to Wednesday June 26th - CONGRATS MATTIEG AND WXUSAF!

Deck Pic

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday's winners were:

1st: MattieG, Wxmeddler

2nd: Yoda*, WxUSAF, Zwyts

3rd: FredrickWx, Mapgirl, Snowfan, Mrs.J, Bob Chill, RodneyS

love the Yoda asterisk

Cough.

If the 90 holds, a bunch of us will hit, and wxmeddler will lead by 1.

yeah...someone will do much better than -9..winning score could even be as good as -2 or -3

Cough.

MNTransplant also got 2nd place yesterday and yes, Tenman Johnson got 3rd.  I edited the original post. The spreadsheet wouldn't allow me to sort by points because of some error, but I got it fixed now.

I'll just do this from now on. Remember this is points not place. Low is better.

post-741-0-47632900-1372108041_thumb.png

thanks...why did you use departure for the 1st chart and then place for the 2nd?

They are both calculated the same way, they both use departure. However, there was no person with 0 points yesterday so it ended up that the people that had one point were 1st place, 2 pts = 2nd etc. Today there are people with 0 pt departures so they will be 1st, 1pt = 2nd, 2 pts = 3rd etc.

If you want to play with the spreadsheet and fill in your own hyoptheticals or see my formulas, you can download it from my website:

http://www.data.wxmeddler.com/RAM/AmWxLateJuneDCAGuesses.xlsx

They are both calculated the same way, they both use departure. However, there was no person with 0 points yesterday so it ended up that the people that had one point were 1st place, 2 pts = 2nd etc. Today there are people with 0 pt departures so they will be 1st, 1pt = 2nd, 2 pts = 3rd etc.

If you want to play with the spreadsheet and fill in your own hyoptheticals or see my scripting, you can download it from my website:

http://www.data.wxmeddler.com/RAM/AmWxLateJuneDCAGuesses.xlsx

ok..thanks....if you can, can you use departure?..that is what people care about...we can all figure out who is in what place

Archived