• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Contest DCA- Sunday June 23rd to Wednesday June 26th - CONGRATS MATTIEG AND WXUSAF!

Deck Pic

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11 people went with 93 today.  I don't think I've ever seen that kind of mode for a contest before, especially from several days out.

guidance was pretty consistent, but yeah...and it could certainly hit....kind of hard to believe 73 might hold....I'd say 50-50 it holds...and 50-50 it is 74/75 tonight

please stay at 92, please stay at 92, please stay at 92

Turn around 5 times, pull out 3 hairs near your left ear, sprinkle them with salt, stand on one foot and toss the salty hairs over your raised knee.

Oh yeah, your nose should be pointing at the sun when you do the above steps.

Good luck!

How are daily winners chosen?

Winners is the wrong word, the correct word is "Today's scores". Those are all the participants, nobody is left out. The numbers are the number of degrees they were off by in their forecast. Ie. if your forecast nailed the high today, your score is zero. If you were one degree off, your score is one. The final winner will be decided by the total number of degrees off for all the days, another words a sum of all the days and the HiMin category which works the same way.

Archived