12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December 19th-20 Storm Thread III

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm out. Can't wait up for the good doctor and wtf is the difference at this point. ...

where can i get the gfs ens .....they aren't out yet on ewall? i'll wait (got back from movies)

seeing that stupid blob take energy over E of S florida is concerning .....i don't like that blob robbing moisture.

hey where did everyone go?

is it almost party time for some low to go boom?

http://aviationweather.gov/adds/satellite/displaySat.php?region=CLT&isingle=mult_big&itype=wv

also can't find the euro runs......on my usual ewall site....does it still develop the low east of florida like i think it did at 12z or does it start with the NC low ?

not sure if this even makes sense...but i'm DISGUSTED by something....this;

low pressure looks like it is really going to town east of the NW bahamas tonite....pressures falling rapidly at bouy 41047 ....prob just enough to screw us on ccb and inv trough down the line ....good nite .

looks like just as flow along the coast is gonna get going sw-ne the biggest height falls off FLorida robs energy from the MA coast and shunts it eastward....perhaps i'm seeing things and perhaps robs moisture isn't the best terminology....perhaps that littLE POS East of florida is the ghost of 2010 screw jobs riding away with our 9'th inning comeback..

Archived