Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 19th-20 Storm Thread III

Baroclinic Zone

You've got borderling warning snows coming Wednesday/Thursday

I think the EURO gives me about 5" of snow over about a 30 hour stretch centered on Wednesday; I'd take it, but these inverted trough setups always strike me as nebulous at best and akin to chasing a pot of snow at the end of the rainbow.... hopefully that is a misperception on my part.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anything possitive(or negative) that we can extropolate from this map? Seems it doesn't fit with the way the American models initialized and progreesed out a few hours.

ehhh well pressures are falling from the bench mark SE the fastest....but for a little suprise i think we would like to see that shading off delmarva by about 100 miles.

Are you hammered

well i did say if the 6z nam threw us a party i would gulp the giant bottle of wine in my kitchen.....so no not yet.....if the 12z nam says storm back on....then i will chug it between 845 and 915. i'm going to reading today for xmas party at 2 then needham from 5-8. hopefully i'm off my rocker ....i'm afraid i wont be thou. not much of a drinker.

all is as we thought

radar poppin off ACY. time to do the damn thing

http://radar.weather...ct=N0R&loop=yes

And screaming due East.lol Beware of radar hallucinations. Why don't you do something more fruitful today. Go to that little ski hill and work on your turns. I plan on skiing a lot the next few weeks and at some point I'll be riding a lift as the first flakes of a thumping N'oreaster start to fall. Watching the models so intently is like watching paint dry. This one is a square peg/ round hole affair. Next.

well i did say if the 6z nam threw us a party i would gulp the giant bottle of wine in my kitchen.....so no not yet.....if the 12z nam says storm back on....then i will chug it between 845 and 915. i'm going to reading today for xmas party at 2 then needham from 5-8. hopefully i'm off my rocker ....i'm afraid i wont be thou. not much of a drinker.

I have a xmas gathering in Wilmington, right near the Reading line at 6.

And screaming due East.lol Beware of radar hallucinations. Why don't you do something more fruitful today. Go to that little ski hill and work on your turns. I plan on skiing a lot the next few weeks and at some point I'll be riding a lift as the first flakes of a thumping N'oreaster start to fall. Watching the models so intently is like watching paint dry. This one is a square peg/ round hole affair. Next.

Yea, pickle is off his rocker on this Jan 2000 witch hunt.....you know it's time to let go when even you suggest it.

It's not a retro..it's an inverted trough scenario

Its actually a warm front backing sw to be technical, good luck.

cloudy 26

looks like snow, smells like snow

chance of a couple flurries today

Read the mets posts in this thre\ad..esp Will's..it's a trough

Looks like warm air advection from the ne to me

You two should armwrestle.

Even the great one is getting antsy for some snow, and not that tease called east slope up slope washout see through dendritical pixie dust!

Hi Pete!

I have a xmas gathering in Wilmington, right near the Reading line at 6...meet you for a quickie?.

i wont be thaaat hammered

pete i would but i got 2 xmas party's today

i stare at models when my gf is at work and i can't go ski

or when there is a .0001 shot at flakes falling from the sky and pete there not moving east

Archived